A vacuum cleaner or iron is always a good start.
i need some help on gift ideas for my fiance(sp...i have no idea what to get her and i am the worst shopper to be placed on this planet???
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
A vacuum cleaner or iron is always a good start.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
yeah would be good but wouldnt need it until a few more years [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Massage/spa gift certificates are good, jewelry, perfume, or you could go the romantic route (and lower cost) and design a special day that you and her spend together in which you plan some things that you both enjoy, or visit places that you have memories from and create new ones, taking pictures along the way.
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
[censored]...is that all women ever think about jewelry...only god knows how much $$$$ i have already spent on that stuff
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
it was just a standard response lol....but the whole spa thing is a good idea...if you are in this area, Bellagose is a great place.
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
Hey I'd like to have the iron and vac...I'm not into jewerly...ask TheBeast
[img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/bostonkisses/snapshot.jpg[/img]
[url="http://www.thepinksquirrel.com"]http://www.thepinksquirrel.com[/url]
Victoria Secret gift card.. it's good for u and her
get her a skillet and tell the [censored] to get to work. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
lol! And thus begin the agonizing road to divorcedom!
Bookmarks